Welcome to Elmhurst! The includes all of the information you need to know when moving to Elmhurst. The City provides residents with water, wastewater (sewer), garbage, and recycling collection services. In addition, the gas and electric service providers are listed below.
City of Elmhurst | (630) 530-3111 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicor Gas | (888) 642-6748 | www.nicorgas.com
ComEd | (800) 334-7661 | www.comed.com
Starting, Stopping or Transferring Service
The City of Elmhurst’s service area is distributed into eight billing zones based on your property’s geographic location. Therefore, customers cannot change their due date. Utility bills are issued bi-monthly and are due upon receipt. To start, stop or transfer service, please visit the Finance Counter at City Hall (209 N. York Street) or contact the Utility Billing department at (630) 530-3111 or email@example.com.
- Online Payment– You can make a one-time payment or set up auto-pay here.
- Online Banking
- E-Z Pay - To sign up, complete and sign an Application / Authorization Form(PDF) and mail it with your utility bill.
- 24 Hour Deposit Boxes– A deposit box is located at City Hall in the northeast area of the parking lot, 209 N. York Street. Check or money orders only.
- Lobby or Walk-in– Located at City Hall, 209 N. York St., from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Regular Mail– Mail to City of Elmhurst, Utility Billing, 209 N. York St., Elmhurst, IL. Please allow five days for mailing.
Your Utility Bill
Please select the appropriate link below for more information on the utility services listed on your utility bill.