- Monitoring all building activity within the community by means of plan review; permit issuance and construction inspection
- Counseling prospective builders and developers relative to code requirements and life/safety issues
- Responding to complaints for violations of the Municipal, Property Maintenance or series of adopted Building and Life Safety Codes
BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR
- Do not trespass
- Keep the noise level down
- Use onsite portable toilet
- No open fires or burning
- Monday thru Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sundays and holidays 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Keep streets and walks free of mud
- Wash down vehicles before leaving site
- Do not litter, use the dumpster
- Keep erosion measures in place
- Park in designated areas, not on parkways
- Keep pavement and walks open for use
- Drive safely - Watch for children
- Follow the Stormwater Management Plan
- Protect parkway trees
For assistance, call the Building Department at (630) 530-3025 or Police Department at 911
How Do I Submit To The Building Department?