The City hosts an Electronics Recycling event quarterly at the Public Works Facility (985 S Riverside Drive, Elmhurst) from 8 am until noon. This event is in cooperation with DuPage County.
The upcoming event date is October 24, 2020.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED ITEMS: Computers, Laptops, Servers, Computer Monitors*, Televisions*, Printers, Facsimile, Scanners, VCR and DVD Players, Video Game Consoles, Cable and Converter Boxes, Satellite Receivers, Electronic Keyboards, Mice, Portable Music Players, Holiday String Lights, Wire, Cables, Adapters, Power Supplies, Cell Phones, Modems, Tablets, Phones, Docking Stations.
All acceptable items are FREE of charge, EXCLUDING the following:
* CRT, Flat Screens, Projection TVs and Monitors*
- Under 21 inch screen = $25.00 per unit
- 21 inch screen and over = $35.00 per unit
- Tax-deductible donation fee applies for all TVs and monitors.
- Cash or Credit Card accepted, No checks.
- Payment may be made in advance at http://recycling.eworksesi.org/or on site. Coupon and tax deductible receipt provided at the time of drop off for any fees
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED: Large and small appliances, electronics from businesses, hazardous and chemical waste will not be accepted.
This will be a quarterly event held at the Elmhurst Public Works Facility (985 S. Riverside Dr.)