LATEST UPDATE: City of Elmhurst E-News, May 19
* DUPAGE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT DAILY UPDATES ON COVID-19 CASES: 201 cases reported in Elmhurst as of 5/19/20.
*Mayor Morley’s letter to Governor Pritzker, May 19, 2020
* Storm Recap 5-17-20, Important for residents during a heavy rainfall event
* Special Flood-Related Refuse Pick Up, Saturday May 23rd
* 2020 Memorial Day Convoy
* Help improve walking and biking in Elmhurst!
* Congrats to the Class of 2020
* Reminder! Public comment options for public meetings
* DuPage Small Business Relief Grant Program: Reinvest DuPage
* Illinois Mask Requirements
* Mayor seeks candidates for Ward 1 & Ward 4 Alderman Seats
*Yard Signs Available!
*Featured Resident #ElmhurstStaysHome
* Connect with the City of Elmhurst on COVID-19 Updates
CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF ALL COVID-19 UPDATES FROM THE CITY OF ELMHURST