The City of Elmhurst has launched www.ExploreElmhurst.com, a newly branded website focused on offering residents and visitors an all-access guide to discovering what there is to see and do in Elmhurst. The site features a comprehensive events calendar, news on events in town, a directory of businesses and organizations, and various attractions in Elmhurst. The site was designed with the collaboration of community partners through the Explore Elmhurst Advisory Group.
Top features to see on ExploreElmhrust.com:
1. Calendar of Events – The Explore Elmhurst online calendar is designed to be the all-access guide for information on events in Elmhurst. Whether you are looking for live music or the latest exhibit at one of the museums in Elmhurst, the Explore Elmhurst calendar of events will list “What’s Happening” in town. Businesses and organizations in Elmhurst can request to have their events posted to the calendar by submitting a form through the website.
2. Elmhurst News – Viewers can subscribe to receive news on events in Elmhurst. The “News” section of the website highlights listings from the “Calendar of Events”.
3. Explore Our… - The “Explore Our…” section of the website has information from community partners, as well as groups and organizations in Elmhurst highlighting everything from arts & culture to parks and monuments, shopping districts, and more.
4. Directory- A growing, all-inclusive listing of Elmhurst businesses and organizations can be found under the “Directory” section of the website. Businesses and organizations that wish to be listed under this section of the site are encouraged to submit a form through the website.
5. Places to Stay – ExploreElmhurst.com has information on hotels located in Elmhurst with direct links to booking information.
6. Special Offers – The site lists special offers from businesses in Elmhurst. Businesses can request to list their special offers by submitting a form through the website.
The mission of the Explore Elmhurst brand is to drive economic growth and quality of life to residents through tourism and destination marketing.