Zoning and Planning Commission
- Regular term - five years
- Nine members
- Council consent needed
MeetingsThe Zoning and Planning Commission meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 7:00 PM. The schedule for 2020 meetings of the Elmhurst Zoning and Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals are scheduled as follows:
Meetings of this Commission are scheduled for 7:00 PM unless changed and noticed accordingly. Meetings are scheduled to end at 10:00 PM unless a majority of the Z&P Commission/ZBA votes to extend the meeting.
Meetings of this Commission are held in the Council Chambers at City Hall unless changed and noticed accordingly.
Some meetings may be cancelled, or additional meetings scheduled, as the situation dictates. As additional regular meetings may be needed of this Commission they will be scheduled on either the second or fourth Tuesday of the month and will be noticed accordingly. If any other meetings of this Commission are needed they will be subject to the call of the Chairman or three members of the Commission and so noticed.
*Due to Early Voting, the 2020 Primary and 2020 General Elections, meetings on March 3rd, March 17th, October 20th and November 3rd may begin at 8:00 PM or be held in a location other than the Council Chambers at City Hall. Changes will be noticed accordingly.
**Due to the scheduled City Council Meeting, Commission meetings scheduled for January 21st and February 18th will be held in a location at City Hall other than the Council Chambers.
The Zoning and Planning Commission shall have the powers and duties designated in the Illinois Municipal Code (65 ILCS 5/1-1-1 et seq.), and as set forth in the Elmhurst Zoning Ordinance.
Zoning & Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Rules and Procedures
- Meeting Start Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Length of Meeting: 3 hours, unless there is a majority vote of the Z&P Commission/ZBA to extend the meeting.
- Interested Parties Time Limit: 5 minutes for oral testimony, excluding time needed for response to Commissioner questions or cross examination. There is no limit to the amount of written testimony entered into the public record.
- Deliberation: Z&P Commission/ZBA deliberation is open to the public, but no public comment is taken during deliberation.
* Public Comment Agenda Item: This is an opportunity to address the Commission on any matter. Comments are limited to three minutes. Please note that comments during this time will not be part of the public record and/or deliberations for a zoning case.
|| Term Expires
|| Home Phone
|| (630) 279-9796
|Daniel A. Corrado
|| (630) 279-1099
|| (630) 941-3544
|| (630) 832-1690
|| (630) 530-2247
|Susan Rose, Chair
|| (630) 834-4997
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All