- Initial term - 1-3 years
- Seven appointed members, five members are honorably discharged veterans of the armed forces
- Council consent needed
MeetingsAs needed at City Hall conference room #1 at 4:00 p.m.
- March 24, 2022
- April 28, 2022
- May 26, 2022
- September 22, 2022
- October 27, 2022
The Commission shall be responsible for the following:
- Perpetual maintenance and oversight of the Veterans Memorial
- Providing for property damage insurance coverage for the Veterans Memorial
- Coordination of activities at the Veterans Memorial
- Recommending and participating in fund-raising activities to fund the duties of the Commission as set forth herein through the Veterans Memorial Account established by subsection (f) hereof
- Such other duties as the City Council may direct
|| Term Expires
|Ralph P. Pechanio, Chair|| 4-30-2022
|William R. Shanklin|| 4-30-2022
|Mark A. Mulliner (Ex-Officio)||Email
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas Prior to April 2020
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Minutes Prior to April 2020
Minutes are available following approval.