- Initial term - 1-3 years
- Seven appointed members, five members are honorably discharged veterans of the armed forces
- Council consent needed
As needed at City Hall conference room #1 at 4:00 p.m.
*Posted 48 hours in advance.
The Commission shall be responsible for the following:
- Perpetual maintenance and oversight of the Veterans Memorial
- Providing for property damage insurance coverage for the Veterans Memorial
- Coordination of activities at the Veterans Memorial
- Recommending and participating in fund-raising activities to fund the duties of the Commission as set forth herein through the Veterans Memorial Account established by subsection (f) hereof
- Such other duties as the City Council may direct
|Ralph P. Pechanio, Chair||4-30-2022||Email|
|William R. Shanklin||4-30-2022||Email|
|Mickey Boyle ||4-30-2023||Email|
|Jerry Christopherson ||4-30-2023||Email|
|Mark A. Mulliner (Ex-Officio)||Email|
Agendas and Minutes
New! Veterans Memorial Commission agendas and minutes will now be on Board Docs effective for meetings starting in April 2020. Please click the link below to view meeting materials.
Link to Board Docs
Agendas Prior to April 2020
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Minutes Prior to April 2020
Minutes are available following approval.