- Maintaining the public streets, alleys, parking lots, public buildings and grounds, and street lighting and traffic signals
- Parkway restoration and trees
- The production and distribution of water
- The collection and treatment of sewage
- The coordination of solid waste and recycling, including a public awareness program on the need for recycling (see Garbage, Recycling, and Yard Waste for more information)
- City engineering support services
In addition, Public Works maintains all City-owned equipment, including police and fire vehicles, and communications equipment.
Quick Links & Forms