- Event Calendar/volunteer opportunities
- Fall Chore Days
- Elmhurst YMCA Older Adult Programs, (630) 834-9200
- Elmhurst Park District
- Abbey Membership - For ages 62 and older, the Abbey Membership offers recreational programs, trips, opportunities, discounts, monthly birthday breakfast bingo event, and themed luncheons. Call (630) 993-8193 for more information.
- Senior Memberships, rates, and discounts for CourtsPlus for ages 65 and older and Sugar Creek Golf Course for ages 62 and older. Call (630) 993-8900 for more information.
- AARP Smart Driver Course - For ages 55 and older. After completion you may get an insurance discount. Call (630) 993-8193 for more information and current program fees.
- Elmhurst Public Library - Offers hands on computer classes and home delivery of books, audiobooks, CDs, etc to homebound residents. Must live within the City of Elmhurst. Call Outreach Services at (630) 279-8696 ext. 331 for more information.
- COD Lifelong Learning
- Elmhurst Art Museum - Offers Seniors discounts on museum admission and educational programs. Tuesdays are free. Call (630) 834-0202 for more information.
- Elmhurst College - Undergraduate courses on a non-degree basis are available for residents ages 60 and older for a reduced fee of $100 per course. Free lectures and entertainment are offered. Call (630) 617-6185 for more information.
- Elmhurst Historical Museum - Free to the public. Open Tuesday through Sunday, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Call (630) 833-1326 for more information.
- Lizzadro Museum - Offers free entrance to museum on Fridays. Call (630) 833-1616 for more information.
- Elmhurst Public Schools
- VIP Cards - Residents ages 60 and older can attend music, theater, and art programs at York Community High School. Call (630) 941-4719 for more information.
- York Theatre - The rate for people ages 60 and older is $4 on Wednesday before 6:00 pm and $5.50 all day, everyday. Call (630) 834-0675 for more information.
- Senior Citizens Commission of Elmhurst - Offers residents ages 50 and older and their families free informative and educational presentation. Community Conversations are held two to three times a year at Elmhurst City Hall. Senior Citizens Advocates. Call (630) 306-0675 for more information.